Saturday, April 20, 2013

REVLON COLORBURST LIP BUTTER | REVIEW.

I had read a lot about the Revlon Lip Butters (mostly good!), therefore because of this I thought I would just treat myself and buy one! Now I am trying to stop myself from buying more!


As I am a massive sucker for lipsticks therefore I just knew I had to try this one out eventually, and I could not be happier with it! A lot of people say this lip product is more of a tinted lip balm, however I would disagree and say the product is defiantly a mixture between a lip balm and a lipstick. The Revlon Lip Butters are very VERY pigmented (for what they are anyway) but they are also very soothing on the lips! When I wear my Revlon Lip Butter it feels like i'm not even wearing any product on them at all; I don't need to worry about getting it on my teeth or it smudging half way down my face.



I got the colour 045 Cotton Candy, this colour has tiny specs of gold shimmer therefore when applied onto 
the lips it looks even more glossy!



NOTE: If you don't like lipsticks that look slightly glossy on this lips this product might not be for you. However I always used to stick to matte lipsticks but since trying this one my views have defiantly changed!


I have been using this product for about 2 months now and I have absolutely no faults with it! I highly recommend everybody to buy it, or even just take a look at it when you're next in a make up store.



*All my own photography*


xo


4 comments:

  1. nice post, keep up the good work.. if you need to email me or anything: charlotte.lauren72@gmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two of these as well and I love them! They're so amazing. I love your blog :-)
    - Katarina xx
    scribblesandsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to buy more! Haha aw thank you:) xo

    ReplyDelete